Flaming Lips - Fight Test Flaming Lips - Fight Test

I fucking love it!

I don't understand a minute of what you're trying to convey. But the graphics are awesome, and the sound quality is tremendous. It's very dreamlike. Kudos on a job well done (-:

Billy Boy Billy Boy

Kick-ass video for a kickass song

Best. Fucking. Video. EVAIR.

Great song also.

The High Road to the Bank The High Road to the Bank

Very hip

d00d, I like your movies a lot, keep them coming! This one is sweet. Good action, good animation, smooth motion, great little story. RFTO!

Cody Kills a Mac Cody Kills a Mac

Who hasn't felt like this?

Nice, very nice. Good graphics, nice smooth motion. I like it a lot. And I could sit there all day blowing up macs. RTFO!

Merry Valentine's Year Merry Valentine's Year

Das some funny shit all up in there!

Action! Drama! Romance! Humor! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaha hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Skr elnik mother fucker!

DingleberryClock responds:

Everyone loves Max the Dork

Penis 6 Penis 6

Good quality family fun (-:

I especially liked this movie. It was very well done, exceptionally acted, brilliantly directed. And I'm not just saying that because you snuck my album cover in there... Oh no, that would be very shallow of me. I really mean it, it's an awesome album...er I mean it's an awesome movie. It rocks! You rock! Rock on! Keep on truckin!

By the way what was that url in the middle? http://www.maxthedork.com ? (-;

Stephen gets a girlfriend Stephen gets a girlfriend

That was so beautiful!

Stephen Hawking gets a chick! I was nearly moved to tears. You had me at hello.

Mario teaches Imperialism Mario teaches Imperialism

Certainly better than any History project I did

It's looking very good, I'd definitely finish this for your History class. Let us all know how you do on the grade, too (-:

Fun with pop-culture Fun with pop-culture

Excellent satire!

In less than five minutes, you managed to capture all that is inane and senseless in pop culture. The best part is, you probably didn't have to try very hard to exemplify that which some call "creative work." Major kudos up the wazoo (-:

BEEBO Part 3 BEEBO Part 3

This Beebo shit is the funniest shit I've seen

Beebo totally r0x0rz!!! Keep them coming, man, I can't get enough!

This is the best one yet. Better even than the Pope.